CRM Marketing Specialist(J18441)
1. Develop strategy, drive & execute overall CRM / Rewards program (product, communication, benefit) in HQ
2. Recommend innovative ideas and customer experience of Trip.com Rewards by optimizing touchpoint, awareness and engagement at our APP, website, owned channels working to ensure the CX vision is executed.
3. Negotiate resources internally and externally to drive member’s benefit and rewards.
4. Design and optimize customer journey from optimizing membership sign up flow, building customer segmentation, planning customer lifecycle & automation, driving repurchase to sustain brand growth
5. Monitor and review the retention of direct and repeat customers and analyze overall brand Customer KPIs i.e. lifetime value, retention, activation, avg. visits and revenue
6. Lead regional team, product marketing team to develop CRM priority, drive CRM projects, platform and tools that meet business objectives and expectations.
7. Measure effectiveness, ROI and manage budget related to CRM activities
8. Partner with BI team to automate and share reports, including monthly CRM dashboard
1. 4 years of marketing experience, with a focus in CRM
2. Demonstrate strong customer-centric focus to communications
3. Passion for understanding consumer insights and consumer/behavioral analytics
4. Strong quantitative, analytical, segmentation and targeting strategy
5. Experience in managing regions/ working with regional teams is a plus
6. Excellent communication skills in English. Chinese language skills would be a plus but not mandatory.
. all rights reserved.